Poulter needs 40k to keep tour card

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
This has nothing to do with Poulter but it's the nearest we have to a Players thread on here. Butch was asked about players doing too much gym work, hence all the back injuries. Butch's reply "no one ever pulled fat" 😁👏👏😂.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This has nothing to do with Poulter but it's the nearest we have to a Players thread on here. Butch was asked about players doing too much gym work, hence all the back injuries. Butch's reply "no one ever pulled fat" 😁👏👏😂.

"I tell you what it's hard to pull fat"

Was what he said but made me chuckle lol

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Quite pleased to see him play well again

He's more entertaining playing well than he is when playing poorly

(900k! That's some prize money for being first loser!)

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Showed a lot of guts after recent uncertainty. Let's blame the lie on 18 foor the Lucy Locket....didnt go for it on 12th...but maybe he stuck to a plan.... but didn't see the 2nd coming

But great four day performance

I think it goes to show if he plays sensible golf he can compete with the big boys.. if he tries to match them and play risky it goes wrong

D

Deleted member 15344

Its called form Phil and his lack of it right now,did you see the Zurich and the way Ogilvy carried him? 128 yes but a long way to go.

So seems not for the first time you really dont seem to know your golfers as another makes your words about them just daft and bitter - up to 50 odd in the Fed Ex and Tour Card sorted for next year

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
So the obvious thing to do is to let Shivas continue to spout forth, and whoever he disses, we run down the bookies and put a few quid on.

Works for me

Sorted :thup::cheers:

U

User62651

Well I was a doubter (in a a nice way:p) and he had been on a lengthy slump in form and into his 40s you begin to wonder, but happy to be proved wrong, on a long course too.
Can now wear my numerous IJP sale items with honour.:D

Lets see if he can back it up with a streak of form.

Always had a soft spot for IJP since he won me £300 off a tenner at the WGC matchplay many years back, 2009 maybe.:whistle:

D

Deleted member 15344

So the obvious thing to do is to let Shivas continue to spout forth, and whoever he disses, we run down the bookies and put a few quid on.

Works for me

:rofl:

Is that not classed as insider info though

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

Works for me

Yes I thought of that myself :thup: as for IP he really did make the most given a second chance and good on him for that and that shot on 18 from the trees was absolutely outstanding so credit where credits due.Apparently Poulter puts his lack of form down to OCD that he suffers from and the fact that it has taken twice the time and double the money to build a house for him and his family, due to his OCD he had to oversea absolutely everything meticulously which he said had an effect on his game so proberly the reason for the lack of form and character I suspect,oh and i'll be defo backing him at the AT&T this week ;).

Last edited:

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He has also had to find a new caddie as Terry M has had to retire due to back issuse and has subsequently become his road manager. He has also split from his management company and gone back to the fella who 1st managed him when he became a playing pro.