Pompey Vs AC Milan

CarpeDiem

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I was just wondering if anybody watched the Pomepy game last night and saw Ronaldino's freekick, an would agree that it was one of the better goals that they have seen at Fratton Park?

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
For those who haven't seen the free kick: Ronaldinho

Not bad at all,seen better at the Lane this season,against us unfortunately.Scored by Geovanni. Got a knack,those brazilians....

Felt sorry for Portsmouth's fans but Tony Adams is a c**k so nevermind.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Was actually quite an enjoyable game and I have to be honest I thought at 2-0 Pompey would do it. Once the free kick (great goal) went in they hit the panic button and it was a pretty good finish for the 2nd.

We get South Today as our local news channel and so they will no doubt be alloting some 15 minutes of their programme to a full inquest.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Interesting that most of the posts against Pompey, who are a reasonable side (twice managed by Harry Rednapp of course), are against Tony Adams, because of his Arsenal connections. Typical Totts. Let it go. Adams may yet prove to be a fine manager, as yet may Roy Keene (I don't like him from his MUFC days, but I won't slate him in management til he deserves it).

Time to grow up boys?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I think Adams has been lucky in that he inherited a good solid team. It will be interesting to see what happens when players go in the transfer windows and what side he starts with next season. I say this not as anti Adams or anti Pompey but from my own team perspective. I am a Fulham fan and the side we have now under Hodgson bears no resemblance to the team that struggled so much last year. Having Bullard back is like having a new signing and I think Johnson will start scoring regularly soon.

I thought Pompey gave a good account of themselves and were just a tad naive in the final few moments.

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Interesting that most of the posts against Pompey, who are a reasonable side (twice managed by Harry Rednapp of course), are against Tony Adams, because of his Arsenal connections. Typical Totts. Let it go. Adams may yet prove to be a fine manager, as yet may Roy Keene (I don't like him from his MUFC days, but I won't slate him in management til he deserves it).

Time to grow up boys?

Not at all. You're being slightly naive if you think that. He just happens to be a gooner.