• PXG

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 30 16.2%

• Total voters

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Cobra FP with the graphite shaft. 2007 version I think, the earlier of the two. Have replaced the grips a couple of times as a consumable, but have never let me down, club technology has yet to better them, and they are as good as the day I bought them second hand about 2010. If you can find a set, I highly recommend.

Tinkerman

Visit site
Shot my best ever round with the i200's two years ago (level par but off the yellow tees). Mates could never fathom why a few months later i sold them and went one length Cobra (Forged Tec Black) instead!

Never felt totally confident with the i200's. Going one length has been a revelation for me and although I've not shot the same score again, I feel my iron play is much more consistent and am confident hitting any of them.

Tbh I don't think you can go wrong with any of the major manufacturers these days. They all produce great iron ranges and it'll come down to minor differences if you try some out.

C7usk

Visit site
Not had that many sets through the years. Bought and fitted for g25s bout 5yrs back.. Tried for a couple of years and just couldn't hit them... Thought stuff this am going back to what I used to game with when I was half decent ( and young) splashed out 60 bucks on a set of ping eye 2's...lol... Spent more getting new grips on them than the clubs.. They just feel great when you catch them right.. I get the urge every so often to splash out but I kinda just like them. ?‍♂️

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Another one for Titleist. First set, Titleist DTRs in 1984 off the shelf, and next set (Current) 2010 AP2s Custom fitted standard Lie, length and R400 Dynamic Gold shafts. Time for an upgrade?

dprees

Visit site

Good to hear. The PXGs are my first set of "real" irons, since I got hooked on this game 6 months ago. I'm really looking forward to finding out if I can play a little better with them, since I've been "fitted" to them...