• PXG

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 30 16.2%

• Total voters

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
They are a lovely looking club, makes me even more tempted as my surname is Wilson. I had a hit of them in an AG fitting, but there wasnt really an improvement over my current irons so couldnt justify it.

On the subject of names, my BIL bought a set of Adams irons (his name is Adam), then we told my sister that he had paid extra to have his name engraved on all the clubs.......it didnt go down well.

Id justify it on looks alone! I'd press buy if I was actually any good at golf :ROFLMAO:

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I would vote but can only vote for one manufacturer.
In my bag

Cleveland wedge
Vokey wedge
Mizuno 7-pw
TM 5 and 6 iron

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Literally all my golfing mates and dad are Ping throughout their whole bags... I don't really know why but it seems its more popular than I thought it would be

D

Deleted member 3432

Ping staffers Viktor Hovland or Miguel angel Jimenez? More Miguel, fair enough............?

Was said a little in jest although the vast majority of irons I see getting used at Silloth seem to be Ping and I'm at the younger end of members age scale at 56 :eek::ROFLMAO:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Was said a little in jest although the vast majority of irons I see getting used at Silloth seem to be Ping and I'm at the younger end of members age scale at 56 :eek::ROFLMAO:
Don't worry, it's exactly how I saw and took it ?. Younger golfers tend to veer towards taylormade and callaway. Ping are seen as solid and dependable, not sexy.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Callaway X2 hot for me which are seven years old. Recently had a fitting trying Ping and Mizuno.

Won't be buying as I only gained 5 yards.

Crumplezone

Visit site
Besides my first set of Wilsons, I've always used Yonex irons. Currently have a mixed set of S-6 Nanospeed 3i and 4 & 5 Nanospeed I hybrid irons. Never bought them new though!

Mike79

Visit site
My intention was to go Ping G425 when I bought new last summer, but the local places I tried were 2-3 months for fitting and could not confirm when a delivery date would be. I was browsing in June/July and December was the approximate indication I got... then I found my T200 set and was happy enough.