• 71-80

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • 80+

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
If I can still get out and play 18-holes in the winter with 14 clubs in a carry bag, I shall stick with a maximum of 54 years and go no higher.

Golfer's maximum age.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
So already the result shows we are largely a bunch of old duffers, who are likely to forget what we were arguing about yesterday, which is why so many threads run on and on with people repeating themselves ad-nauseum.
Or no-one want to admit they are paying reduced membership fees as they don't want to be cast out of the group :ROFLMAO:

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I don't know... Looking at the lack of responses in the first two categories I think, despite our decline into middle age, that we're still holding up as the youth contingent 😂.

31 years old and im still youth....

My injured back is telling me otherwise :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
So already the result shows we are largely a bunch of old duffers, who are likely to forget what we were arguing about yesterday, which is why so many threads run on and on with people repeating themselves ad-nauseum.

Probably safe to say that going forward, on any topic we can ignore opinions of anyone under 40/over 70 and treat them (at best) as outliers if we're kind or if unkind they're too young/old to bother listening to :unsure:

:p

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don't know... Looking at the lack of responses in the first two categories I think, despite our decline into middle age, that we're still holding up as the youth contingent 😂.

Maybe we need to offer some discount for those two age groups to encourage interest