Visit site
https://www.gosober.org.uk/

Go Sober this October
Ditch the booze, feel amazing and support people living with cancer
sober_october_2021_health_landing_page_drinks.png

Waitforme

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The best round I have ever witnessed was an 8hc who was dropped off at the club by his wife just in time to make his time. He threw up teeing it up on the first and proceed to shoot under par gross to win a board comp.

I can echo the above, many years ago I remember standing on the first tee thinking that I could actually miss the ball.
I just tried to concentrate on SLOW and SIMPLE, I went on to shoot a 73 or 74 gross, about 4 or 5 shots below handicap.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Played at the Belfry one year, me and a group of lads didn't hit the sack until 4 in the morning. 8.30, guys were hammering on my door as I was due on the tee at 9. Scored 4 points on the front 9, 3 points on the way in
One of the guys I was playing with was well and truly hammered, he laid down and fell asleep at the side of the 1st green ????

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Played at the Belfry one year, me and a group of lads didn't hit the sack until 4 in the morning. 8.30, guys were hammering on my door as I was due on the tee at 9. Scored 4 points on the front 9, 3 points on the way in
One of the guys I was playing with was well and truly hammered, he laid down and fell asleep at the side of the 1st green ????

Pathetic.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
If it was the Brabazon. That's the best state to be in to play it.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

CLASS, pure class(y):whistle:!!----At least he made it to the course!!