Playing golf with a hangover - tips?

sunshine

Visit site
If I order before teeing off the course will deliver bacon and egg baguette and a Bloody Mary out on the course by the time I clear the 2nd green

All sorted after that

Bloody Mary out on the course. Awesome - I salute you!

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
At least a pint of water and two paracetamol before bed. Pint of water first thing. Porridge and fruit for breakfast, no full English. Tea not coffee. Another pint of water after breakfast. Done.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Just keep topped up. Few cans in the bag possibly a hip flask too. Have cider for breakfast and enjoy your game.
Bloody Mary, full English and a Jägerbomb before going out, then keep topped up.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Our annual trip takes place next week and a general lack of self-discipline will mean that things will get a bit silly - any tips for performing at my magnificent/moderate best the day after too many cooking lagers?

Normally the night after is followed by a full English prior to round 2, if you’re feeling fragile make a mini plate of everything and see what the tummy can handle. Once you’ve found that golden gem, load up on that and dry toast…. And tear the course up!

Unless it’s barnham broom with a 10am tee off and you are reminded the concierge carried you back to the room at 6am by a close friend who woke you at 9.45.

No time to eat, two latte’s, fall over teeing up on the first and shot 42 points hammered ?

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
The best round I have ever witnessed was an 8hc who was dropped off at the club by his wife just in time to make his time. He threw up teeing it up on the first and proceed to shoot under par gross to win a board comp.