Planning ahead...

Mandofred

Visit site
Cold weather planning. I've been using the Clicgear trolley mittens the last few years and they work really well. This last year Motocaddy? put out the hot mitts which a few people I know got.....but weren't overly impressed with. I read a bunch of online comments where people (older I think) were hoping they would be a lot warmer than they are. How many people here tried them and liked/didn't like them? My plan for this next winter is to buy a couple of electronic hand warmers and velcro them onto the inside palm of my Clicgear trolley mittens....that way my hands will be right on top of the heat.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tells you how crap June and July have been if you're thinking about this now. :LOL:

I get really cold hands when it's low temperatures but last winter I just got a pair of Footjoy Wintersof to play in and they did the job! Couldn't be fussed with taking mittens on and off each time - and the trolley ones are not much good due to trolley bans, muddy paths etc I tended to carry for the whole of winter anyway.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I only wear mittens between shots for the first few holes teeing off around 8.15-9.00 on winter weekends and usually discard them around the 5th. I find if I layer properly the body is warm enough (especially with a hat) to the point where the hands don't get affected too much. Far to early to worry, especially with a 2nd wave on the cards over the winter