Ping Toledo trousers

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Bought a pair of Ping Toledo Trousers approx 2 weeks ago after I noticed something was hanging out my trousers whilst lining up a putt. Fortunately it was only my boxers but there was a big old split in the groin area. So popped into my local pro shop and bought a pair of Ping Toledo trouser and with my credit they only cost me £4.99. The Toledo trousers are lightweight and offer exceptional comfort during play. There are a number of golf specific features and these include a golf tee pocket and a pocket just for your glove which is really handy. The best bit about the trousers are the self sizer waistband for a more comfortable fit which is ideal for my waist line and if you put on a few pounds you won't need to buy a new pair. The fabric stretches so next time I'm lining up a putt I won't need to worry about anything hanging out. A Great pair of trousers and highly recommended

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Very old thread i know

However Snainton are selling them for £19.99

I own 3 pairs and i think the are the best trousers for fit and comfort knocking around. Normally £70 quid or something silly

Only white and grey left though