Adidas Codechaos shoes

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site
View attachment 31006
I gave these a good clean last night after getting in, 3rd use.
The grime is just absorbed into the fabric.
View attachment 31006
I gave these a good clean last night after getting in, 3rd use.
The grime is just absorbed into the fabric.

I will probably put mine in the washing machine after I’ve played twice at the weekend. Hopefully they’ll survive the ordeal. I haven’t had any white trainers or white golf shoes KIA in the washing machine before, but I fear there’s always a first time. ?

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Bad news, the wet wipes didn’t work. Onto plan B.....the shoes are now in the washing machine. In 45 minutes I will have some feedback. Or possibly shoes in 20 pieces. ?

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Shoes now look clean again, following their spin in the washing machine.
A bit of a faff though if I have to do this very 7 or 8 rounds.

We desperately need some rain. Not just for the course conditions, but to wash away the dry dust that is impregnating the material of these golf shoes.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Esteemed forumites, I'm becoming a collector of the sports boost range (coming after you Homie ?). I have shoes in 1, 2, 3, and I count the 4orged as 4.
So are these codechaos thingies "5", or significantly different?

Having found a style that fits my boats well, is it a decent gamble to size the same?

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
I wear 9.5 in Tour 360 and 10 in CodeChaos (because they don't do wide fitting in CodeChaos)

... can't imagine why you need such a difference.

willyboly15

Visit site
Well, I'm not a big fan of adidas shoes either, but I like some models. I prefer the taste sneakers are the Nike brand. This brand has great sneakers for training, which I am completely happy with. In my family, everyone is also a fan of the Nike brand, especially my brother, who is just in love with their Air Max sneakers. I decided to give him a gift and buy these sneakers. I was surprised how some stores were overpriced for these sneakers. Luckily, I managed to find these sneakers here https://www.grailify.com/en/nike-air-max-releases/ at a good price.

Last edited:

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I got mine as soon as they were released ... maybe they've added the wide sizes, because they definitely didn't have them at that time

Either super value at £60 ?
I think the wide fitting is only available in the Sport. No idea what the difference is between the Sport and the original.

jmcp

Visit site
Thanks Traminator, I might just give them a miss then as I see the biggest they have left is 9.5 wide and with some Adidas in the past I have had up to 10.5. wide.

Cheers, John

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
9.5 wide in all Adidas I own ... if they don't do wide fitting then 10 will fit fine too.

Same in FJ would be 9.0 but Puma I have 9.5

.... no idea how you would find going from 10.5 to 12