Ping I5's

sean1098

Assistant Pro
Visit site
got a set of these to hit today.loved them.

Can any one give me some details on them and thoughts. i know they are out a while and some one must have had a set before.

Thnaks,

sean.

T

thecraw

In my opinion, Ping I5's are the best "I" range that Ping made. The i10 went back the way, it was not as forgiving or as playable as the i5. I now have the i15 and genuinely believe that the i15 has now got back to where the i5 was in terms of playability, function and forgiveness. The i15 probably looks better but the i5 is a great bat.

For a second hand set I don't think you could have bought better.

sean1098

Assistant Pro
Visit site
In my opinion, Ping I5's are the best "I" range that Ping made. The i10 went back the way, it was not as forgiving or as playable as the i5. I now have the i15 and genuinely believe that the i15 has now got back to where the i5 was in terms of playability, function and forgiveness. The i15 probably looks better but the i5 is a great bat.

For a second hand set I don't think you could have bought better.
thanks for info..just what i needed to hear.

Sean.

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I've had my i5's for years and love them. Two years ago I got a set of G15's (Thanks to GM), but after a couple of months I replaced the shorter end of the set with the i5's because I think they are much more playable. I've actually got 1iron through lob wedge in the i5's. You can't go wrong with them!

A

Alex1975

got a set of these to hit today.loved them.

Can any one give me some details on them and thoughts. i know they are out a while and some one must have had a set before.

Thnaks,

sean.

Out of interest how much did you pay for them?