Ping G410

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Just seen on Facebook that Silvermere now has the irons in. Going to the range anyway and will have a cheeky look.
Still not in the market though.
Had a call yesterday. Just need to try and get down there. Suppose to be playing both days this weekend. Can't wait to hit them so may have to book a day off work and give them a go

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Had a call yesterday. Just need to try and get down there. Suppose to be playing both days this weekend. Can't wait to hit them so may have to book a day off work and give them a go

Book a day off work to go and see some golf sticks???

Seriously?

🤐

Birdie2

Club Champion
Visit site
Had a lesson at Lavender Park in ascot this evening and saw the full range. It all looks lovely and I’m definitely in the market for a change from my current pings 😁

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Until you get there.
Well, they look nice and I would like some. But I don't even use my G30s properly, so I don't warrant an GBP 850 upgrade. That's a lot of money for something not really needed. My G30s were GBP 501.
Maybe if I win the Euromillion, but then I had edaily lessons as well to make the most of it ;-)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Book a day off work to go and see some golf sticks???

Seriously?

🤐
Quite bluntly, what the heck has it got to do with you? You not considered the thought that
a) I could also use the range and have an extensive short game session on their designated area
b) I might fancy a pootle down and a nice lunch by the lake and chilling
c) It's close enough for me to get back and have a game at my home club.

As I say, if you're not going to say anything positive do as your mother said and if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Had a lesson at Lavender Park in ascot this evening and saw the full range. It all looks lovely and I’m definitely in the market for a change from my current pings 😁
Who did you have the lesson with. Didn't realise they had them in yet. Only down side is they never have a demo to just take out and hit and insist you have a fitting to try any of their gear

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Quite bluntly, what the heck has it got to do with you? You not considered the thought that
a) I could also use the range and have an extensive short game session on their designated area
b) I might fancy a pootle down and a nice lunch by the lake and chilling
c) It's close enough for me to get back and have a game at my home club.

As I say, if you're not going to say anything positive do as your mother said and if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all

And breath.

You have a wonderful day whatever you decide pal.

😉

Birdie2

Club Champion
Visit site
Who did you have the lesson with. Didn't realise they had them in yet. Only down side is they never have a demo to just take out and hit and insist you have a fitting to try any of their gear
Andrew Piper. Didn’t realise they didn’t have demos. I’ll be wanting a fitting soon anyway as I’d like to upgrade my G25s