Phone woes

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Stupid technology!

My HTC sensation died at the weekend so I’m having to use some old Samsung slide phone which is so backwards.

I tried so hard to love HTC phones (this is my second), but I won’t be buying another after this. The worst thing, is I have to wait until October to upgrade so am effectively without a proper phone and most of my contacts until then 

I’ll be upgrading to an iPhone or Samsung Galaxy when I get the chance.

I hate technology!

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
lol.

My lad has a HTC one X and loves it. Personally I would go for a S4 (due out this year) or S3. I have had enough of iphones/itunes although they do perform flawlessly.

Currently using a sony experia and liking it a lot so maybe check out the Z as the camera's are top notch on them aswell.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got a motorola razr I so far love it. Apple can get lost for me. The software is pants, itunes is probably one of the worst programs ever made.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Stupid technology!

My HTC sensation died at the weekend so I’m having to use some old Samsung slide phone which is so backwards.

I tried so hard to love HTC phones (this is my second), but I won’t be buying another after this. The worst thing, is I have to wait until October to upgrade so am effectively without a proper phone and most of my contacts until then 

I hate technology!

No idea what you are talking about, not for the first time.:p Is it something to do with those phones I have seen other people carry about with them. Some sort of witchcraft I think.:confused:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have had an htc desire s for two years, and it has been great. I have no interest in an iPhone. Motorola make junk, Sony make stuff that is not compatible with anything, and I hate google.
Htc one for me, when they get around to shipping it out.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Got the HTC One S and it really does do everything I want it too...

If only it could sink a 6 foot birdie putt for me...

RogB

Medal Winner
Visit site
Stupid technology!

I hate technology!

Doesn't it have a 24 month warranty - you would have a long contract to have to wait till October for it not to be under warranty?