PGA Championship

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
May have been decent entertainment if following Hatton through his first nine holes yesterday (+7), but fair play with the recovery today (so far)

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
At a friend's watching a bit of the USPGA.

It's been a while since I watched any pro golf but since when did tracky bottoms become the go-to gear?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
As far as I'm concerned this isn't a good watch....
I'm all for having the course set up to be a proper challenge but when the likes of Rahm can only wedge it out of rough instead of screaming one out going for the green it gets tedious
And this rain isn't stopping until after 5pm their time..
I thinkmtheyll be off before then
They've had squeegees on the greens already.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm all for having the course set up to be a proper challenge but when the likes of Rahm can only wedge it out of rough instead of screaming one out going for the green it gets tedious
I'm not enjoying watching either, Scheffler has to be the man to beat.

D

Deleted member 21445

Brutal conditions today.

I reckon if your under par at the end of the day you could be leading if the course doesn't get waterlogged and suspend play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Me I disagree, if a pro cannot hit the fairway from a drive, he/they need to be punished. Personally it’s nice to see the pros playing in conditions that most of us whilst playing our hobby have vast experience of. Wind and rain. May the best man win that uses his course management the best.
Quite suprised there not asking for pick and place. 😁😉

Whydowedoit

Hacker
Visit site
Me I disagree, if a pro cannot hit the fairway from a drive, he/they need to be punished. Personally it’s nice to see the pros playing in conditions that most of us whilst playing our hobby have vast experience of. Wind and rain. May the best man win that uses his course management the best.
Quite suprised there not asking for pick and place. 😁😉