PGA Championship

D

Deleted member 1147

Haven't seen much of Bryson even although he's joint leader. Is he still bombing and gouging now that he's lost weight?
Apparently he hit another player, on a different fairway, without a shout.

Nb I didn’t witness it, just read about it.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As good as the course looks on TV, there are too many raised greens for me. Just because you miss a green by a couple of feet shouldn’t mean that you end up 30 yards away.

AussieKB

Visit site

Brooks Koepka looked unimpressed as Scottie Scheffler somehow took almost five minutes to hit a pitch shot in the first round of the PGA Championship.​

First off, this is not a shot at S.S. but when are they going to do something about slow play, I can see Sunday 2 ball taking 5-6 hours, and it flows down to club golf, I get annoyed when it takes over 4 hours in a 4 ball..

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Im really loving the scoring so far! Its actually nice to see a course that pro's struggle round to be honest!

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
(Copied from BBC sport)

The front nine has played a cumulative 400+ over par so far. The back nine is playing the easiest, at just 200 over par.

As I type, just 17 of the 156 players are under par.

ABSOLUTELY MENTAL GEOFF

Springveldt

Visit site

Brooks Koepka looked unimpressed as Scottie Scheffler somehow took almost five minutes to hit a pitch shot in the first round of the PGA Championship.​

First off, this is not a shot at S.S. but when are they going to do something about slow play, I can see Sunday 2 ball taking 5-6 hours, and it flows down to club golf, I get annoyed when it takes over 4 hours in a 4 ball..
The NoLayingUp guys brought this up and it turns out that Scheffler was waiting for nearly 3 minutes for the green to clear and then didn’t realise he was up.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The NoLayingUp guys brought this up and it turns out that Scheffler was waiting for nearly 3 minutes for the green to clear and then didn’t realise he was up.
Still around 2 minutes to take the shot then, after having sufficient time whilst stood around to work out what to do, choose the club. I understand the psr element but it's still excessive. Isn't the DP tour aim 45 seconds to take a shot?

In effect, still too slow