Pete Finch's latest video - Bearwood Lakes

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Just watched the latest video on Petes channel, was interesting to see the water feature developments infront of the first tee. Looks like it is going to be quite impressive when finished and potentially quite an intimidating first shot....though not sure how far it will be to carry if indeed you have to go over it.

Did remind me what a great day out it was at H4H.

Tiger man

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I used to like his channel but now he constantly sounds condescending I cant watch it. But doing something right as his subs have rocketed.

4LEX

Visit site
I was too busy laughing out loud at the hilarious puns and side splitting comedy from Pete.

What water feature?

4LEX

Visit site
Think he’s probably a decent bloke in real life
But sometimes/too often comes across as cringe central

I think he's OK in a cringeworthy uncle that think he's still 21 kind of way. But I do know someone that has played with him in a Pro Am and the words weirdo and w*nker were used. Pete was warned to behave after making a few too many jokes :ROFLMAO:

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes he’s so wet especially around women.
Saw the one he did with Dan Hendrickson ( by far the most irritating of them all) he had 99 yards into the tenth I had a 100 on HFH day.
Pleased with that lol

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was too busy laughing out loud at the hilarious puns and side splitting comedy from Pete.

What water feature?

The water feature has no effect on the 1st it’s miles away.
More for the 18th although I question wether it has any effect on that hole either.
Thinks it’s more visual

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I think Slasher said that the owner wanted to build another lake there as" the place is called Bearwood Lakes and when you tee off the 1st you can't see one" or words to that effect.
I hope it doesn't turn that part of the course into a sideshow - looked quite imposing on H4H day

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Think he’s probably a decent bloke in real life
But sometimes/too often comes across as cringe central

He is. I met him earlier this year when he was practising at a course I was playing. He was really nice.

Cringe is the right word. Tries a bit too hard.

evemccc

Visit site
I think Slasher said that the owner wanted to build another lake there as" the place is called Bearwood Lakes and when you tee off the 1st you can't see one" or words to that effect.
I hope it doesn't turn that part of the course into a sideshow - looked quite imposing on H4H day
Is there a plan / where is it planned, for H4H 2021 do you know?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
He is. I met him earlier this year when he was practising at a course I was playing. He was really nice.

Cringe is the right word. Tries a bit too hard.
Met him and played with him at H4H at Camberley Heath (with Rick Shiels) and was a very nice guy with no edge or pretentiousness. I think a lot of what you see on camera these days is a "youtube persona" which to a large degree I don't think he needs to put on

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site

The new lake will mostly affect the 18th. In summer a better player can get into that dip with a good drive. It won't affect the 1st unless you hit a duff hook.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Personally enjoy most of his vlogs, but the cheesy one liners and nasal delivery is starting to grate a bit. Struggled through the bearwood lakes one. Shame, because he does seem like a really nice bloke. Hope he realises and reigns it in.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Personally enjoy most of his vlogs, but the cheesy one liners and nasal delivery is starting to grate a bit. Struggled through the bearwood lakes one. Shame, because he does seem like a really nice bloke. Hope he realises and reigns it in.

Im with you on the nasal delivery.... go back to his old videos and he sounds so different!!

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site

But it's not a lake, it's two ornamental ponds connected by a monstrosity of a mock waterfall, absolutely awful. (IMHO of course ;) )