People watching

D-S

Visit site
Billyboots: "Charlie Stayt and Naga Munchetty on BBC Breakfast are both just downright rude."
I saw them once as guests on Saturday Kitchen. You missed out " arrogant, condescending, self centred and obnoxious". They constantly interrupted and saw themselves as the "star guests". They were embarrassing but thought they were so, so clever with their heckling and exchanged looks and laughter.
Pair of asterisks!
They did get ‘Food Hell’ though and were surprised that the public had voted against them.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
They did get ‘Food Hell’ though and were surprised that the public had voted against them.
I don't watch that every week, I'm playing golf then, but I had a spell of watching it. They are the only guests I've ever seen given food hell. They deserved it, they were awful that day, as described by @Sid Rixon IV very accurately.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Another aspect of people watching I enjoy is finding a table in a pub and sitting with some music on and simply watching the clients come and go to the bar. Sometimes I don't bother with the music and some of the conversations are strange as clearly you've not been party to the full story but there have been times when I've wanted to go to the bar for another beer and ask them to let me know what happened. People watching at a busy station also shows the best and worse of human nature

Sid Rixon IV

Head Pro
Visit site
Classic episode of The Office last night where Brent insisted on standing next to the motivation expert and constantly finished his sentences, mostly incorrectly.
I had a Manager years ago who could have played his part.