Paul McGinley - No Laying Up

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Really getting into NLU, seem like nice chaps. This podcast is very good, although I’ve had to listen a few times...it’s my bedtime listening and I rarely make it past 10 minutes on any podcast unless it’s about the mighty Reds!

D

Deleted member 25172

Went for a long walk last night with this episode in the headphones. One of the best interviews/episodes of NLU imo. If you haven't listened to it before, make sure to download the episodes when they have Jason Bohn on. Not a big fan of loud mouthed yanks usually, but goodness me Bohn seem such a great guy.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Can you actually understand McGinley on this as I genuinely struggle to understand anything he says on Sky Sports???

Green Man

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Used to listen but the way they went on after the last Ryder Cup was embarrassing.

Lost me as a listener that day.

evemccc

Visit site
Pretty much dislike the Ryder Cup entirely now

Mostly because of how the American golf ‘fans’ behave, but it’s crept in to Sky a bit also

All this ‘get in the hole’ ‘mashed potato’ stuff is pitiful

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Brilliant episode this. Really enjoy listening to McGinley talk golf. He's a fan and a student of the game as much as a player. When he was playing, he clearly knew his limits and for me he's easily the best of the commentators/summarisers. His little stories really add to the product.