"Pars with stars"

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Cheers for posting, a fun watch as someone who used to sing his name from the terraces week in week out! Love the attitude from Wallace that hell give a 7 capper a shot a hole :) Thought he came across really well too, clearly had given loads of advice that wasnt shown too

Miss my trips down playing there, and moreso the host :(

User20204

Visit site
Love a bit of Wrighty. But, he has put on some poundage, and, in what world does he play off 7? With that swing.

How can you tell someones handicap by their swing ? Agree he is carrying some amount of timber, may be the reason he's going in the jungle to try and lose it.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Did you watch the video? At what point did he hit a single shot you would expect a 7 handicapper to hit? The swing is iffy at best, and the results kind of match the swing. If that's not what you are seeing, fine, whatever.

User20204

Visit site
I watched 3 holes, I wasn't about to sit thru 45 minutes. I don't think that one can tell a mans handicap based on what I saw in those 3 holes, if you watched it all, then fair enough or in your words, fine, whatever.

User20204

Visit site
Just watched another 3 holes, his wedge play is howling but how well would any of us hit wedges with a camera on us I wonder.

User20204

Visit site
I thought he played okay considering, his swing wasn't pretty but he only hit one real howler that I saw.

Enjoyable Vlog, I'll certainly look out for the next one.

Agreed, watched it all now and I've seen worse swings on cat 1 players, as MW said in it, it's not about looking good it's about scoring lower. btw, how smooth is MW's swing.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Did you watch the video? At what point did he hit a single shot you would expect a 7 handicapper to hit? The swing is iffy at best, and the results kind of match the swing. If that's not what you are seeing, fine, whatever.

he played better than I did round there off 7 thats for sure lol, no doubt Bobmac will happily confirm that!!!!!!

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
A hark back to "A Round with Alliss". Thoroughly enjoyed watching that, although the course condition wasn't a great advert for the Centurion. It was similar condition to when I played it a couple of years back, wasn't that impressed then, and hoped it would be better now. They do have the best sausage rolls ever in their halfway hut though.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Pings "round with Radar" series is worth a watch, a bit salesy at times but that's the game so the minute the start talking about gear just skip 30 seconds and enjoy the golf