Parkland courses in England

Status
Not open for further replies.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Ok, most English parkland courses. Yep, wow you are right after all. My mistake. Not all, just most.

You really do need to get out more. Step away from the key board, and just get out there and play some golf. Travel a bit. Understand, before you put your foot in it. Again.

There are loads of brilliant courses out there, just gagging for you to go play.

Heck, even for the bland ones, for so many, it isn't so much about the course, but about having a laugh with your mates, and playing golf. We can't all live 15 minutes from an amazing course, but we can all enjoy what we have.

Stop being dismissive. Stop running others down. Think a bit about how what you post might affect others.

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Ok, most English parkland courses. Yep, wow you are right after all. My mistake. Not all, just most.

You really do need to get out more. Step away from the key board, and just get out there and play some golf. Travel a bit. Understand, before you put your foot in it. Again.

There are loads of brilliant courses out there, just gagging for you to go play.

Heck, even for the bland ones, for so many, it isn't so much about the course, but about having a laugh with your mates, and playing golf. We can't all live 15 minutes from an amazing course, but we can all enjoy what we have.

Stop being dismissive. Stop running others down. Think a bit about how what you post might affect others.

There can't be many on here who've played more golf than I have this season, and on as many different courses, that's not a boast btw, just stating a fact. (y)

D

Deleted member 1147

There can't be many on here who've played more golf than I have this season, and on as many different courses, that's not a boast btw, just stating a fact. (y)
Fake news!?!

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
OK R and G. I really think you are not going to win this one as you seem to be against most of the people on here. Everybody likes a discussion which is what Golf Monthly Forum is about.

You cannot agree with everyone but you can try and agree with most. Thought when Phil the F made a comment this afternoon you realised maybe, just maybe you may have rubbed people up the wrong way and were about to change.

Whether this has happened only you know.

However if you are ever in Cumbria please free to get in touch and play at Ulverston which is a parkland course with scenic views established in 1895

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I asked about parkland courses, is that all ? or is that most ? or is that actually some ?

So not only are you saying I said something I didn't, you're now suggesting I was implying something I hadn't, a new first, even for this place.

definition of most
- greatest in amount or degree.

May be pick up a copy of the English dictionary and have a read between fares so that you understand the meaning of things before typing them.

Wolf

Visit site
nah, can't be arsed.
Says it all, makes a sweeping statement then backs down from giving facts, you sure your not related to Donald Trumps Toupee...

Though I guess based on earlier comment you made none were England based courses, so makes your question based on YouTube again seem even more pointless..

Status
Not open for further replies.