Own course praise

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Played in a three ball today. A senior couple turned up on the tee just as we teed off. We had a few seconds natter and off we went. Long story short, they were from Cambridge and up around the area dog sitting I think they said. Anyway at the end of the round we asked how they went on. They loved it for the price (which apparantly don't come into consideration when rating a course🤔😉) they loved it. The guy said the greens were just amazing. He said he had never putted on anything like it before. Fast and slopey, they were chuffed to bits. As were we as members hearing that. After a Rammel round, cheered me up no end.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Played in a three ball today. A senior couple turned up on the tee just as we teed off. We had a few seconds natter and off we went. Long story short, they were from Cambridge and up around the area dog sitting I think they said. Anyway at the end of the round we asked how they went on. They loved it for the price (which apparantly don't come into consideration when rating a course🤔😉) they loved it. The guy said the greens were just amazing. He said he had never putted on anything like it before. Fast and slopey, they were chuffed to bits. As were we as members hearing that. After a Rammel round, cheered me up no end.
Always good to hear a guest’s view. You always see the warts and all as a member.

dronfield

Visit site
Always good to hear a guest’s view. You always see the warts and all as a member.

Agree 100%. Last year a mate and me played at 6 courses as visitors, and only at one did anyone ask if we had enjoyed the course.

Additionally, all rounds had been booked online, yet not one course contacted us post round for feedback/to see if we were interested in joining as members.

Rich