Orka Golf

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
If anyone wants information, please get in touch. We’re a small brand making clubs from some of the best materials available at a good price point (because we don’t pay £££ to you’re pros).

Visit site
After watching Mr Sharpe on Sky Sports news the other day giving his opinions on footy, I got a message from him that when he got home his new RS10’s were waiting for him. He posted on his Instagram saying he can’t wait to smoke these...... the only thing he can smoke is his fags. ???

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I shouldn't mind a set but guess there would be little resale value - but would I ever want to get rid ?

I definitely consider them, I honestly don't look at resale value as very little clubs actually hold value I find.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I definitely consider them, I honestly don't look at resale value as very little clubs actually hold value I find.

I probably change mine a tad more frequently than you do ? ........ but it does save cleaning them !

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Alex is a top bloke and Orka a very underrated brand, great value for money and a superb fitting experience.
mom still using Orka irons some 7 years after getting fitted for them

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Alex is a top bloke and Orka a very underrated brand, great value for money and a superb fitting experience.
mom still using Orka irons some 7 years after getting fitted for them
Not sure if underrated is the right word, it's more that they're just not very well known. I only heard of them on this forum, if you went and asked 100 club golfers have you heard of Orka, how many would say they had? I'd guess less than 5. Everyone that has heard of them and has some experience with them says nothing but positives.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not sure if underrated is the right word, it's more that they're just not very well known. I only heard of them on this forum, if you went and asked 100 club golfers have you heard of Orka, how many would say they had? I'd guess less than 5. Everyone that has heard of them and has some experience with them says nothing but positives.

Like him or loathe him, Liam's channel will definitely have brought Orka's name to an awful lot of people's attention which can only be a good thing

D

Deleted member 15344

Wasn’t ever blown away by some of the early versions of the irons but was also impressed at their selling point - but the new irons especially the RS10 CB and MB look as good as any forged iron and I have no doubt they feel pretty - the wedges also look very nice. When I’m looking to upgrades my irons then Orka will certainly be considered and resale has not once been any thought when buying clubs - I don’t swap them often enough to worry about that ( only had 3 sets of irons in my time playing golf ) .