Orka Golf

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Go for it

Half an inch is absolutely negligible, you really won't notice any difference. If you fancy them then go for it as they are a lovely set of sticks!

how forgiving are they? The website says "Aimed at player from 0-28 handicap" which is a pretty wide range! I'm off 23, but doing well to break 100 at the moment!

D

Deleted Member 1156

I use the PS9's which are pure blades and they are pretty forgiving so as long as your ball striking is reasonable I don't think you'll have any issues :thup:

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Go for it

Half an inch is absolutely negligible, you really won't notice any difference. If you fancy them then go for it as they are a lovely set of sticks!

decided against them as shafts will be far too heavy for me. shame, but could be a bargain for someone else. seller open to offers as well, so i reckon you could get a decent amount off the current asking price.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Dragging this one up from the past.

I'm going for a fitting tomorrow with Alex after stumbling across Orka Golf on a facebook discussion, really excited to see what comes of it.

Anyone still gaming Orka gear?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Dragging this one up from the past.

I'm going for a fitting tomorrow with Alex after stumbling across Orka Golf on a facebook discussion, really excited to see what comes of it.

Anyone still gaming Orka gear?
Yes, still got some in the bag. Alex is a class bloke, no hard sell just really interested in improving your game.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
The fitting was amazing.

Hit my 7 iron to start off with and I was flushing every single one with a perfect little baby draw, Alex's response was 'why are you here?' :)

So I had said beforehand what I liked the look of and we got straight into it, messed around with a few different shafts but it was quickly apparent what shaft and head combo I liked.

So my specs are:

RS10 CB 120g Stiff shaft, 1/4 inch longer, 1.5 toe up. Once I've got the funds together, I'm pulling the trigger straight away.

My current irons are a 90g regular, the difference was like night and day.

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Resurrecting an old thread, but I see that Alex from Orka is sponsoring Liam Harrison from golfvlogs UK (I know he is marmite).
Some of the new forged heads look lovely. Will be interesting to see how he goes on!

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Seen some lovely Orka stuff. It’s a good brand.

@MendieGK has some beautiful irons

I shouldnt have looked, but these look mint...

Screenshot-20200221-203351-com-android-chrome.jpg