open qualifying 2024.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hesketh must be brutal, only 2 people under par (just)

:oops:

Couple of people I know who are trying at Rochester look like they'll get through.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hesketh must be brutal, only 2 people under par (just)

:oops:

Couple of people I know who are trying at Rochester look like they'll get through.
No doubt Peter Finch will have some video of it.

I've only played it once and loved it. Need to get back there.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Watching the golf on the box they had an interview with the head green keeper at Burnham and Berrow.
I have played there may times but not for a long time. The course appeared to be in the sort of condition I have never experienced. A new watering system seems to have made it greener than I have ever seen.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watching the golf on the box they had an interview with the head green keeper at Burnham and Berrow.
I have played there may times but not for a long time. The course appeared to be in the sort of condition I have never experienced. A new watering system seems to have made it greener than I have ever seen.
Do you not think it's down to the weather we've had? Ours is quite often burnt and brown at this time of year.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site

The fairways last year at B&B were a mess burnt out , the heatwave isn’t good for many golf courses hence watering systems now in place

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Did any of the You Tubers get through

Did look at the events in our area and interesting to see some of the names were lads that I have played against in scratch matches and the odd player that used to be at our place

Started making me delusional that I could have a go 😂

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Final qualifying draw.

Some names I didn't expect in there.
Sergio, Justin Rose, Alex noren in particular. Looks like a good day out if you're nearby. I'm assuming it's foc.