D

Deleted member 15344

Last year entered a few but all got cancelled

Have just entered the Easter Challenge at Saunton

And Easter Medal at Royal North Devon

£95 for three rounds of golf - bargain

D

Deleted member 25172

Princes Committe Cup at Princes Golf Club late May bank holiday. £130 for 3 rounds, accommodation, breakfast, light lunch and dinner.

Aberdovey and Royal St Davids mens open on consecutive days in July. £30 each.

Did plan to sign up for Saunton, but have too many other trips booked in already. Next year!

All of the above opens are played on weekends.

Let's hope we're allowed back out again by then.

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Usually do a fair few but haven’t got too many booked in at the moment - mainly cos I generally do scratch opens with 5 hcp limits, and foolishly put in about 5 rounds under the new handicap system in December which took me up a shot!

Currently just got The Old Links Trophy at St Annes Old Links, but would like to do the comps at East Berks, The Army, West Surrey, Blackmore, Hollinwell and a few others all again this year.

D

Deleted member 15344

Sharp work this morning! Playing both competitions too so see you there!

Two (of many) others I'm looking at:
Bath
Bristol & Clifton

Both 36 holes for £30 or less

It was very sharp - must have picked about 3 tee times before I managed to get one and ended up doing West first

Should be a great couple of days

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Have entered Winter Open at Porthcawl at end of Feb, that is in danger I guess... in the Bideford Bay pairs in July again... (Saunton E and RND) that was great fun last year. Will sort out a few more in the next few weeks.

Got a full Society Calendar from next month.....some of which may happen! :)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I tried booking one on Sunday but the club are closed, obviously, and are not picking up their emails :(. I will definitely be active on this front this year, great to play different courses at cheaper rates and have a fun time.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Nothing booked yet. I used to do both Saunton opens every year but don't bother with easter any more. Weather is too unpredictable at that time of year to commit to 36 holes. Played 1 year when it was so cold and wet that less than half the field went back out in the afternoon.
Will look at a couple of events with Smiffy once he sorts out his handicap.

D

Deleted member 25172

I entered this last year :cry:

Will enter again this year, but don't see the point right now.

Yeah, I was entered last year as well.

Only reason I've already signed up now is so that the package deal with the practice round and accommodation in the lodges isn't sold out. Fingers crossed it'll go ahead!

D

Deleted member 15344

Yeah, I was entered last year as well.

Only reason I've already signed up now is so that the package deal with the practice round and accommodation in the lodges isn't sold out. Fingers crossed it'll go ahead!
Had a look at that Open

Is it 3 x 36 rounds ?

Also you need to have two of you for the £260 deal ?

D

Deleted member 25172

Had a look at that Open

Is it 3 x 36 rounds ?

Also you need to have two of you for the £260 deal ?

The comp is over 36 holes on the bank holiday Monday, including coffee, light lunch and dinner afterwards. That's £90.

Add £40 a head and you'll get a practice round the day before, accommodation and breakfast in the Lodge.

It'd be silly not to get there the day before imo for that price. :)

Yeah, you need to book it as a pair booking I believe.

merv79

Head Pro
www.ferndowngolfclub.co.uk
Last year entered a few but all got cancelled

Have just entered the Easter Challenge at Saunton

And Easter Medal at Royal North Devon

£95 for three rounds of golf - bargain

I have also entered the Easter Medal at RND, and Easter Challenge at Saunton

Also entered the 36 hole open at Burnham and Berrow, and got the Eden tournament at St Andrews in August., fingers crossed these will go ahead this year!

After that I am not too sure at the moment, I want to try and play a few new courses this year and considering the opens at Beau Desert & Sherwood Forest

D

Deleted member 15344

The comp is over 36 holes on the bank holiday Monday, including coffee, light lunch and dinner afterwards. That's £90.

Add £40 a head and you'll get a practice round the day before, accommodation and breakfast in the Lodge.

It'd be silly not to get there the day before imo for that price. :)

Yeah, you need to book it as a pair booking I believe.
Might see if some stupid person wants to join me ?
I have also entered the Easter Medal at RND, and Easter Challenge at Saunton

Also entered the 36 hole open at Burnham and Berrow, and got the Eden tournament at St Andrews in August., fingers crossed these will go ahead this year!

After that I am not too sure at the moment, I want to try and play a few new courses this year and considering the opens at Beau Desert & Sherwood Forest

Hi Andy hope your well

I saw you were in at RND , I’m just behind you