One of the worst shots I've ever seen a pro hit :-/

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
oliver Wilson was at the callaway kings of distance last year and whilst performing a clinic he was hitting shots ...... all i can say is it was embarrassing to watch. he just hacked the range to pieces. it actually made me feel quite awkward

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Not that bad

What about hitting an iron and striking ground 1 foot before ball, moving said ball about 1 yard in front of you.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
U

User62651

Not that bad

What about hitting an iron and striking ground 1 foot before ball, moving said ball about 1 yard in front of you.

Did that at Peterculter golf club many moons ago, took a 4 iron for safety off tee, ripped a deep foot long divot out of 1st tee and ball went 30 yards, pp laughing like a hyena, felt terrible, fortunately not too many witnesses.:eek: I'm sure we've all been there.:whistle:

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I remember seeing Casey hit it 40yds in the trees on the 1st at wentworth, he then hit arguably one of he greatest shots I've ever seen to a foot, tap in birdie.

on the second he shanked his 9iron into the trees and made a treble

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
oliver Wilson was at the Callaway kings of distance last year and whilst performing a clinic he was hitting shots ...... all I can say is it was embarrassing to watch. he just hacked the range to pieces. it actually made me feel quite awkward

Can't remember Oliver Wilson at KoD Last year? I remember him at the London Club one, but not at the belfry.

Last edited: