Olympics

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They should slim it down by getting rid of any events that don't have a definitive result. All the events that are fastest, highest, furthest etc should be kept. Any event that requires a judge to decide the outcome should be dropped.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
You're just too old to understand grandad ??

:LOL::LOL::LOL::cautious:

Well I'm still puzzled, they have two long runs which get scored accordingly, they each then have a go at some single tricks which also get marked. It looked to me like they had a best 3 score system but the scores from the single tricks could count for all 3. Lad who won was way down after the first two main runs but pulled of a few decent single tricks and won. Didn't seem fair that they just about they ignored the harder first section of the competition.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
:LOL::LOL::LOL::cautious:

Well I'm still puzzled, they have two long runs which get scored accordingly, they each then have a go at some single tricks which also get marked. It looked to me like they had a best 3 score system but the scores from the single tricks could count for all 3. Lad who won was way down after the first two main runs but pulled of a few decent single tricks and won. Didn't seem fair that they just about they ignored the harder first section of the competition.
I saw one set of runs where pretty much everyone fell off at some point. I decided this was only making me even more grumpy about it being in the Olympics, if it's going to be in then be good ??, and turned over to the seniors golf. Darren Clarke's belly cheered me up, Sunningdale looks fabulous and I decided I'd made the right decision ?.

Fair play to you for a/ sticking with it b/ caring enough to complain ? ?

D

Deleted member 1147

I'm missing a gold - Peaty, Daley & Lee and ...?

Who got the other one?

D

Deleted member 15344

What a morning - amazing to see Daley finally get the gold he deserves

Superb fron Peaty and Piddock

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
What a morning - amazing to see Daley finally get the gold he deserves

Superb fron Peaty and Piddock
Annoyed with the BBC website continually focussing on Daley, he had a partner who also won gold and we won other medals today. Why are they just focussing on one person all the time?