Olympics

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
As it turns out, for me as a person that doesn’t know anything about skateboarding, it’s not as spectacular as I thought it would be.

There seem to be 2 scored warm up runs where people fall of a lot, followed by 5 tricks, which to me all looked the same.
Jump onto a rail with a twist, grind down on different parts of the board, jump down with another twist.

What’s the other 60-80% of the skate park for? No one ever went there.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
As it turns out, for me as a person that doesn’t know anything about skateboarding, it’s not as spectacular as I thought it would be.

There seem to be 2 scored warm up runs where people fall of a lot, followed by 5 tricks, which to me all looked the same.
Jump onto a rail with a twist, grind down on different parts of the board, jump down with another twist.

What’s the other 60-80% of the skate park for? No one ever went there.
Hanging out with your mates, looking cool?

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Annoyed with the BBC website continually focussing on Daley, he had a partner who also won gold and we won other medals today. Why are they just focussing on one person all the time?
It’s Matty Lee. I only knew that because it happened today.

Without google, who was winning gold with Katherine Granger in 2012?

D

Deleted member 15344

Another great day so far - awful for Walkden to lose in the last second but great composure to get the bronze , great to see the GN girls to get a gymnastics bronze

D

Deleted member 15344

Sorry, didn't realise there were rules on what I could and couldn't comment on.
It’s cool - just one of those that needs to let people know they have no interest or don’t care ?

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
It’s cool - just one of those that needs to let people know they have no interest or don’t care ?
I was stating my opinion that horses dancing doesn't belong in the Olympics. Other people have said similar about may sports, but I don't recall you getting upset at others! Are you a horsey person? Horsey people can be a bit precious.

As it happens, my niece is one of the top junior horse dancing and show jumping in the county. I've nothing against horse dancing. It just shouldn't be in the Olympics.

D

Deleted member 15344

I was stating my opinion that horses dancing doesn't belong in the Olympics. Other people have said similar about may sports, but I don't recall you getting upset at others! Are you a horsey person? Horsey people can be a bit precious.

As it happens, my niece is one of the top junior horse dancing and show jumping in the county. I've nothing against horse dancing. It just shouldn't be in the Olympics.

nope not a horse person

As I said you have already stated that you aren’t interested in the Olympics

I'm not all that interested in any of the Olympics really.
Yet interested enough to comment about it ?‍♂️

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
nope not a horse person

Again. Who are you to decide what people can and can't comment on?

You seem to be looking for someone to argue with this afternoon. Maybe go do something else.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
nope not a horse person

@Liverpoolphil Being a bit arguementative this afternoon arent we.

@BiMGuy has an opinion which he has aired and which you dont agree with...

Fair enough, thats what the forum is for, but no need to tell him what he can and cant post... Thats my job :)

Remember "Fragger's Mantra" Agree to disagree... and move on

Thank you