Old people can be really funny....................

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Took my old mum on a nostalgic trip to where she was born, schooled etc, we visited her parish church where she is listed on the roll of honour for service during the war, saw other memorials with family members and good stories behind it, then browsing through the grave stones, seeing names she could remember from way back, well you know those moments when you hear something you never thought you would hear pass someones lips? Well sitting down in the shade of an archway was my sweet white haired old mum, 89 this year, family members perusing the graves till one called out a familiar name to our family history, it was relayed to my mum who quickly piped up......." I knew a (so and so name) he was the headmaster at my school, he was a right B*****D!"

Biggest laugh of the day!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
My dad creased me up when we got back to Gatwick after two weeks in Florida. I was loading up the car with all the gear, and he went to jump into the front seat, ready to be chauffeured home. He got into the seat, put his bag on his lap, and was sat there, waiting for me to get in when I tapped on the window to ask if he was going to drive? He hadn't noticed the steering wheel was on his side of the car, now we were home.

Bit of a senior moment.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
My dad creased me up when we got back to Gatwick after two weeks in Florida. I was loading up the car with all the gear, and he went to jump into the front seat, ready to be chauffeured home. He got into the seat, put his bag on his lap, and was sat there, waiting for me to get in when I tapped on the window to ask if he was going to drive? He hadn't noticed the steering wheel was on his side of the car, now we were home.

Bit of a senior moment.

:D :D :D

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
the text messsage tone on my mobile is my son shouting "Daddy, you've got a message"

Was in the car with my Gran (son was at school) when I got a text message.

My Gran said "How does he know you have a message when he isn't here"