Old Farts v Whippersnapper 2020.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Well he was on the site Thursday morning at 07.10 so I’d assume he's one of those that doesn't like to say he can’t attend any longer and just ignores things, strange people them types ?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Unfortunately due to not hearing back from The Jezter, I have had to let his place go.
Full Throttle and his mate Stan now fill the final two spaces.
So we again have our 48 players as long as nobody else bombs out.
Sorry Jezter.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Unfortunately due to not hearing back from The Jezter, I have had to let his place go.
Full Throttle and his mate Stan now fill the final two spaces.
So we again have our 48 players as long as nobody else bombs out.
Sorry Jezter.
Fair do's Rob... you can't wait forever. You've assembled a mighty crew. :D:D

teegirl

Head Pro
Visit site
Anyone looking for a game Saturday pm or Tuesday after Forest Pines, very happy to sign you in at Belton Woods. Bit of a mud feast at the moment but hopefully by OF v WS will be in better condition.
Had a change of management hotel and new Head GK so looking forward to some improvements. ?

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Anyone looking for a game Saturday pm or Tuesday after Forest Pines, very happy to sign you in at Belton Woods. Bit of a mud feast at the moment but hopefully by OF v WS will be in better condition.
Had a change of management hotel and new Head GK so looking forward to some improvements. ?
Hope it's better before then Jan as we've a Sunday Driver there at end of April & I've not been before. Do both courses dry out the same? Any info welcome. ??