Old Farts v Whippersnapper 2020.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
i know this might be a wee bit late but im looking for more info, i did scan the pages but couldnt find anything about what its about, been looking for a wee golf break in the summer and this could fit in perfectly, sorry if i missed something glaringly obvious!

You might say it's about 48 people, largely members of the forum, being split into 2 groups on the basis of age, spending 2 days playing bad golf, drinking too much and generally taking the proverbial out of each other for 12 months of bragging rights. Then, if Smiffy's daft enough to take it on again, the exercise is then repeated 12 months later. :)

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
i know this might be a wee bit late but im looking for more info, i did scan the pages but couldnt find anything about what its about, been looking for a wee golf break in the summer and this could fit in perfectly, sorry if i missed something glaringly obvious!

This kinda sums it up..............
Theres 2 teams.. Oldies & Young'ns, cut off around the 50's mark... teams & Captains to be sorted (Rob is Oldies Captain) when all players are confirmed. We play B/ball Matchplay on the Sun.... individual on the Mon (Opponents drawn after Sun food). 2 Pts for a win 1 for a half. Oldies usually win & Wippersnappers come up with loads of excuses.... Oldies have nodded off by then so all are happy. Forest Pines has 3 good sets of 9 always in great shape & accommodation is top notch. A popular meet...

I still have one space available. A single room will cost £139.00 and sharing a twin £109.00. That's it. Includes food, accommodation and two rounds of golf. Courses should be in first class condition at this time of year (May/June).
Deposit is £35.00, balance payable by end of March/beginning of April.
Should be away from the course by about 3pm on the Monday (dates are Sun 31st May and Monday 1st June).
Please do not put name forward unless you can definitely make it. I can't afford any more drop outs now......

Fish

Banned
Visit site
This kinda sums it up..............
Theres 2 teams.. Oldies & Young'ns, cut off around the 50's mark... teams & Captains to be sorted (Rob is Oldies Captain) when all players are confirmed. We play B/ball Matchplay on the Sun.... individual on the Mon (Opponents drawn after Sun food). 2 Pts for a win 1 for a half. Oldies usually win & Wippersnappers come up with loads of excuses.... Oldies have nodded off by then so all are happy. Forest Pines has 3 good sets of 9 always in great shape & accommodation is top notch. A popular meet...

I still have one space available. A single room will cost £139.00 and sharing a twin £109.00. That's it. Includes food, accommodation and two rounds of golf. Courses should be in first class condition at this time of year (May/June).
Deposit is £35.00, balance payable by end of March/beginning of April.
Should be away from the course by about 3pm on the Monday (dates are Sun 31st May and Monday 1st June).
Please do not put name forward unless you can definitely make it. I can't afford any more drop outs now......

I prefer BIM's description...;)

D

Deleted member 25172

hi mate,
i'm travelling up with Jakob and he's keen on playing Woodhall on the way through

I'm up for anything really. If Woodhall is on the way up and others are keen then I'm all for it.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Colour choices for shirts etc. are a little different this year.
If Stuart could let me know which colours he would like to play, and in which order, we'll choose the opposite as usual.....personally I quite like the lilac.
View attachment 28991

I've seen you first thing in the morning - before the first fag of the day - posing like the bloke on the left - very butch.