Old Farts v Whippersnapper 2020.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I'll take 2 in a twin. will sort you some money by the weekend, as I'm owed a bit already so need to be 100% sure my PP can come along

Hi Rob.
I have updated the attendees as per the times of posting/requests (post #173)
At the moment, I only have one space available.
This can either be in a single @ £139.00 or sharing a twin for £109.00.
The only person who's deposit is still outstanding is "The Jezter" but he has PM'd me to confirm his attendance, so unless I hear to the contrary I can only accommodate one more player as I say.
Could you let me know asap what you want to do, because as you can see above 2blue is actively attracting additional players, and unfortunately it's got to be on a first come, first served basis.
Rob

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Is anyone playing or staying somewhere the day before?
Just considering making a proper weekend out of it ??

If any of you are looking to stay in or near to Woodhall Spa, I can sign in 3 guests, there's nothing in the diary against the Hotchkin on Saturday 30th currently, I'll liaise with Glyn and see if there are any advance bookings in the pipeline, but I'm happy to host at a time suitable to everyone if you want to play the day before on a great course.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Is anyone playing or staying somewhere the day before?
Just considering making a proper weekend out of it ??

A few of us are heading up on the Saturday and staying at the premier inn (about 5 mins from forest pines)
The intention was to play forest pines in the afternoon

big_eck

Assistant Pro
Visit site
i know this might be a wee bit late but im looking for more info, i did scan the pages but couldnt find anything about what its about, been looking for a wee golf break in the summer and this could fit in perfectly, sorry if i missed something glaringly obvious!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
i know this might be a wee bit late but im looking for more info, i did scan the pages but couldnt find anything about what its about, been looking for a wee golf break in the summer and this could fit in perfectly, sorry if i missed something glaringly obvious!

See post 154

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
If any of you are looking to stay in or near to Woodhall Spa, I can sign in 3 guests, there's nothing in the diary against the Hotchkin on Saturday 30th currently, I'll liaise with Glyn and see if there are any advance bookings in the pipeline, but I'm happy to host at a time suitable to everyone if you want to play the day before on a great course.

Isn't Woodhall Spa supposed to be hard as nails? I'll never want to pick up a club again if I played there :ROFLMAO: