Official - Leftie's back

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Gracing the fairways again. No. Not big Phil but little me.

Having hardly played this year, I had 3 or 4 rounds last month (putting cards in) and unsurprisingly struggled to get round the 18 due to having lost what fitness I had. Also it seemed that I had forgotten how to play the game and h/cap went up accordingly. Played this morning putting a card in for 9 holes and got 20 points - whoopie. Still only risking a 3/4 swing (if that) but it seems to be working (y) My good drives were going Forum distances i.e. about 175/180 yds which included about 100 yrd of run as the fairways are so dry :giggle:.

Hope to see some of you lads soon.

Oh. And thanks for the support guys (y) (You know who you are.)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Gracing the fairways again. No. Not big Phil but little me.

Having hardly played this year, I had 3 or 4 rounds last month (putting cards in) and unsurprisingly struggled to get round the 18 due to having lost what fitness I had. Also it seemed that I had forgotten how to play the game and h/cap went up accordingly. Played this morning putting a card in for 9 holes and got 20 points - whoopie. Still only risking a 3/4 swing (if that) but it seems to be working (y) My good drives were going Forum distances i.e. about 175/180 yds which included about 100 yrd of run as the fairways are so dry :giggle:.

Hope to see some of you lads soon.

Oh. And thanks for the support guys (y) (You know who you are.)

that's great news mate, welcome back. :)(y)

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Fantastic to have you back Roger, the disabled golfers were well out of ratio in your absence. CHGC is open to you when ever you want to, I’ll even let you drag your other spacker team mate as long as I can have Sir Pouts-Alot!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Great that you're fit and playing again Roger

I dread getting old like you and struggling to play, but I guess we will all get old some day ??

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great that you're fit and playing again Roger

I dread getting old like you and struggling to play, but I guess we will all get old some day ??
I've never quite understood why everyone thinks that you are almost the oldest on the Forum (I think Rosie just pips you). There again, you do look it :whistle:

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fantastic to have you back Roger, the disabled golfers were well out of ratio in your absence. CHGC is open to you when ever you want to, I’ll even let you drag your other spacker team mate as long as I can have Sir Pouts-Alot!
Thanks Baz. I would like that. Usually play your gaff at least 2/3 times a year and always enjoy iit but have missed it the last couple of years.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I've never quite understood why everyone thinks that you are almost the oldest on the Forum (I think Rosie just pips you). There again, you do look it :whistle:

It's not like you to chuck compliments about Roger .............................. oh, it's not ?