Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

Fish

Banned
Visit site

1. Pick someone with a handicap similar to yours

2. Challenge them (on here via this thread, or in person)

3. Once you have both agreed, record it in this thread.

4. Once agreed, Pay a £5 entry fee ASAP on the JustGiving site (challenger AND challenged) record both forum names in the notes on the charity site (Handicap Challenge: Fish Vs Richart).

4a. These £5 bets qualify for Gift Aid so don't forget to add it.

5. You can challenge more than one person but each challenge will cost you £5 for the challenger and the challenged

6. Provide regular updates (preferable if you put your handicap & challenge in your signature)

7. The winner is the one with the lowest handicap from the 2 of you as at Midnight Monday 11th September.

8. Loser pays an additional £5 to the JustGiving site on or shortly after 12th September.

Steve (ArnoldArmChewer) will be looking after this for us so if you have any questions please post them up here or PM Steve and he will instruct you accordingly.

Please be prompt with any of payments, we don't want to be chasing as it takes up far too much of our already valuable time.

Thank you :thup:

Who up first :mmm:

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

1. Pick someone with a handicap similar to yours

2. Challenge them (on here via this thread, or in person)

3. Once you have both agreed, record it in this thread.

4. Once agreed, Pay a £5 entry fee ASAP on the JustGiving site (challenger AND challenged) record both forum names in the notes on the charity site (Handicap Challenge: Fish Vs Richart).

4a. These £5 bets qualify for Gift Aid so don't forget to add it.

5. You can challenge more than one person but each challenge will cost you £5 for the challenger and the challenged

6. Provide regular updates (preferable if you put your handicap & challenge in your signature)

7. The winner is the one with the lowest handicap from the 2 of you as at Midnight Monday 11th September.

8. Loser pays an additional £5 to the JustGiving site on or shortly after 12th September.

Steve (ArnoldArmChewer) will be looking after this for us so if you have any questions please post them up here or PM Steve and he will instruct you accordingly.

Please be prompt with any of payments, we don't want to be chasing as it takes up far too much of our already valuable time.

Thank you :thup:

Who up first :mmm:

Whats your current handicap fishy?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
18.1 for me.....

fancy your chances?

Oh yes :thup:

Everyone: Please see the JG site to see how I have presented this challenge, and don't forget the Gift Aid as your not getting anything in return :thup:

Last edited:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I've been kidding myself that I stabilised at the end of last season at 10.8 but if you're willing to accept the challenge from a guy who, through eternal fear of the shank, has been toting a 9 wood then I'm your man.
Go on then. I have the yips, so should make for a good challenge.:mad: Last three rounds 40 plus putts.:eek:

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Currently sitting at 20 (20.3), if anyone fancies it.

End of last year, I was at 21.4, but got a 1.2 cut to drop me to 20.2, next round I clawed 0.1 back and that was the end of the qualifiers for 2016, next qualifier for me will be April 8th.