North west OOM 2014

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Birchy, Thanks for the organisation of this, :clap: looking forward to seeing you guys, at various meets. Bill :fore:

P.s. If any of you lads want a knock at Leasowe,:thup::thup:

I'll give you a shout when I want a course to eat me up spit me out and test every part of my game.

Leasowe's tough! Me and gary in derry played it the other week, not a bit of mud on my kecks afterwards.:thup:

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
cheeky!

LGD is very flat with nothing much to stop you having a go on every shot. The only problem hole really is the dogleg 14th with the ditch

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Right this is the finalised format and scoring procedure for the OOM 2014

Matchplay stage

Matchplay ties played as full handicap difference.

When matches involve women the SSS difference needs to be also taken into account.

Matchplay scoring as per usual rules.

Points are awarded as follows :-

20 Points for winning your match

5 Points for winning a hole

2 Points for a half

These points are added to your total in the group stage. This encourages attacking golf and ensures there is something to play for on every hole.

Players need to mark a card between them for this so it can be calculated after the round. I would like one of each pair to send a picture of the card to me via email or text so all cards can be checked before being added to the scoreboard.

The final :-

The final will be medal format and points will be awarded for your finishing position as per below chart. Points from group stage will be added to your finals day points for overall standings.

1st 500
2nd 480
3rd 460
4th 440
5th 420
6th 400
7th 380
8th 360
9th 340
10th 320
11th 300
12th 280
13th 260
14th 240
15th 220
16th 200
17th 180
18th 160
19th 140
20th 120

Entry fee will be £20 as per last year and all monies will go towards prizes for finals day.

Can all competitors also get an email address to me if I haven't already got it. Its so i can send details en masse to everybody when I need to.

Any questions just post them below.

Entry fee paid
Odvan

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Right we have a problem, Karlcole has had to drop out due to being sent overseas for 6 months via work.

We now have a spare slot so need a replacement. If there is anybody at all interested please let me know :thup: