North West Courses

liamt92

Visit site
Hi All,

just wondering if anyone is a member of any of the links courses in the North West and wouldn't mind taking taking a guest for a round! Some of these courses are on my Bucket List so would love to play them if anyone can help :)

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It is a huge ask from your first post. Sure there are plenty who are members of links courses in North West. Also you need to introduce yourself along with handicap

Perhaps offer to reciprocate if you are a member at a similar standard of course.

Alternatively consider looking for single Opens on Golf Empire or go with a member from your own club and play in 4BBB/Team events. They are held @Sand A, Hillside, Hesketh, Fairhaven, Lytham Green Drive SAOL, and Fleetwood to name a few

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Hi all,
Is anyone a member at Augusta and wouldn’t mind hosting me. It’s on my bucket list.

Serves you right if @liamt92 has connections some where decent and you're taking the micky!😁😁😁

Anyway Liam, as said above, requests like this always work better with an offer of a game at yours... if possible!

You never know what might happen

Last edited:

liamt92

Visit site
Serves you right if @liamt92 has connections some where decent and you're taking the micky!😁😁😁

Anyway Liam, as said above, requests like this always work better with an offer of a game at yours... if possible!

You never know what might happen
cheers mate, i know the captain at Augusta anyway! haha

yeah happy to host at Vale of Llangollen if anyone is interested! :)

Cheers