NFL 2019

Diamond

Visit site
I used to attend Patriots games back when they played in Boston, Fenway Park to be precise, and tickets were seven dollars. I was in college and even I could afford seven bucks in 1960s money.

Most of the years were lean.
The past twenty have been magnificent.
But last night, I sat through that great era coming to an end.

Tom Brady, at 42, says that it's "unlikely" that he will retire.
He has a beautiful family, and he's all set financially.
I don't know why he'd risk catastrophic injury just to prove publicly that he can't play anymore.

He's the greatest quarterback who ever lived. He's the GOAT (greatest of all time). He shouldn't ruin his legacy due to hubris and greed.

Your fans love you, Tommy. Retire now, please.
I hate the Pats as they are the Man Yoo of NFL. Saying that I am bitter as hell being a Raiders fan.;)

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
I hate the Pats as they are the Man Yoo of NFL. Saying that I am bitter as hell being a Raiders fan.;)

The Oakland fans can't be too happy about the Raiders moving to Las Vegas for next season. The 49ers moved to Santa Clara so now that metropolitan area went from two teams to none.
Although the Niners still call themselves the San Francisco 49ers, even though they left town.

Diamond

Visit site
The Oakland fans can't be too happy about the Raiders moving to Las Vegas for next season. The 49ers moved to Santa Clara so now that metropolitan area went from two teams to none.
Although the Niners still call themselves the San Francisco 49ers, even though they left town.
I support Raiders as my best friend moved to Oakland 12 years ago. Now they are moving to Vegas I am a little disillusioned with it all. The franchise did move to LA and a lot of the Raider Nation still travel to Oakland so Vegas for those guys is a similar journey.
Santa Clara Niners.

Diamond

Visit site
So I believe. I haven’t been to Vegas so maybe a trip to the strip and some football with the wife is in the offering.
Tobago next year though so no time soon.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
What is amazing about Mahomes was that he looked terrible in his rookie camp and was thought of as a potential bust even up to his first start in the 2017 season finale. And he makes me feel really old as I remember his father pitching for the Minnesota Twins.

The two best teams are in the Super Bowl. And I have to favour the Niners as their GM John Lynch is a long-standing friend from his great days with the Buccaneers.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
For those of you with Netflix, I recommend "Inside the mind of Aaron Hernandez", the former Patriots player who was convicted of murder whilst playing in the NFL and then hung himself in prison. He was suffering from CTE but this is a balanced outsiders' view on the events that led up to and following the murders. From contacts inside the NFL, he fell to the 4th round because of serious character concerns coming out of college and was on a par with Aqib Talib, the former NFL cornerback who was described to me as the most dangerous human being ever to play professional sports.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
For those of you with Netflix, I recommend "Inside the mind of Aaron Hernandez", the former Patriots player who was convicted of murder whilst playing in the NFL and then hung himself in prison. He was suffering from CTE but this is a balanced outsiders' view on the events that led up to and following the murders. From contacts inside the NFL, he fell to the 4th round because of serious character concerns coming out of college and was on a par with Aqib Talib, the former NFL cornerback who was described to me as the most dangerous human being ever to play professional sports.
Sounds interesting will give it a watch. (y)

Talib didn't have a leg to stand on :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Antonio Brown was arrested with his trainer and released on bail. Burglary, batttery and criminal mischief.

The guy is a moron. You have all that talent and every team would love to have you if you can just not be a grade A douchebag.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Ah January 26th, the anniversary of the Bucs winning the Super Bowl. So my annual re-watching of the game to bring back the incredible memories of being there in Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego to see it in person.