NFL 2019

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Arizona- Niners? Don't you mean the Falcons pulling a rabbit out of their backsides to screw SF's division title bid?
I still don't believe in Dallas. Whoever wins the NFC Least is going to get murdered at home by the No.1 wild card team in the playoffs.
? oops, yes I meant Atlanta. It's not like I wasn't watching it on the Redzone...

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Dallas v Philly is a massive massive game this weekend. Divisional title on the line effectively.

Next week Seahawks host the 9ers and that could be a NFC #1 seed match.

Looking forward to all of this now.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
And my Bucs might have won four in a row but are so out of it, we have been assigned the Corpse of Dick Stockton by FOX Sports to call our games the last two weeks.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Surely the end of Jameis - of course that's how his season finishes ???

If only Falcons could've started better, some great individual results and 6-2 in last 8 but shocking, shocking start killed us.

D

Deleted member 16999

This Giants/Eagles game is good entertainment, difficult to call.

D

Deleted member 16999

Bit clearer now as Eagle's defense bringing the heat.
The Giant’s QB fumbling the ball has changed the game completely, it’s as if the Eagles have found another gear!

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Surely the end of Jameis - of course that's how his season finishes ???

If only Falcons could've started better, some great individual results and 6-2 in last 8 but shocking, shocking start killed us.

Jameis Winston is like Brexit - you are either for him or against him and the fanbase is totally divided. Every NFL defensive back loves him. The first QB ever to throw 30 TDs and 30 picks in a single season. A record setting seven pick sixes in a year. And the 6th QB ever to throw for 5,000 yards. Personally, I've had enough of him. He's still an immature a-hole in the locker room as well.

www.bucpower.com/index.htm This is how I summed it up.

Wolf

Visit site
Very mature half by Josh Allen and the Bills. Their D has kept Watson quiet as hell
They've been superb so far at nullifying Watson and his fast feet & hands. He has superb potential and Bills are keeping him out of the game. Hopefully the Titans can do the same to Brady and the Pats.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
No idea. Nothing will happen for around 6-8 weeks in the NFL until the free agency period starts. The Patriots have no other realistic QB on the roster so would need to go searching for a replacement. Brady would at least let the front office know his intentions before then.