NFL 2019

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Keep waiting for the 49ers to fall apart but another good win last night.

Tough couple of games coming up may show us where we really stand......

Still a great season following years of nonsense.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wish this Ravens Rams game was on a touch earlier.

New to the nfl so not a massive fan, however, picked the steelers cos you have to have a team. If I could pick again, it’d be the ravens.

Is it possible to change? I half don’t even want to... cmon the Pittsburgh Ravens 🤣🙄🤣

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
No. The two division winners in the AFC and NFC both earn byes. The wild card games are then the No.3 seed playing host to the second wild card team and the No.4 seed playing host to the first wild card team.
So right now the AFC is New England (10-1) and Baltimore (9-2). They are the 1 and 2 seeds. Then Houston and Kansas City are division leaders at 7-4 so they would be the 3/4 seeds. Buffalo at 8-3 are the best wild card team (No.5) seed and someone from the 6-5 logjam of the Steelers, Colts, Titans and Raiders would be the No.6 seed.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Caught up with the highlights of the Ravens game last night.

Lamar Jackson has just cranked it up a few notches. He is playing out of his skin behind a great O line.

IF the AFC goes to script then the Divisional title match could be a stunner!

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The Ravens' offensive scheme is just awesome right now. Truly adapted to take account of the skills Jackson and his team-mates possess. The likes of the Patriots and Chiefs will already be desperately working out ways to stop it come January.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The Ravens' offensive scheme is just awesome right now. Truly adapted to take account of the skills Jackson and his team-mates possess. The likes of the Patriots and Chiefs will already be desperately working out ways to stop it come January.

Am sure letting few pounds outta the balls may help 😁🤔😉

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The Dallas v Buffalo game was hilarious. Jerry Jones dancing around in his box celebrating when the Cowpokes went 7-0 up. Then being shown looking more and more grumpy as the game went on. The Clapper is history as head coach of that team. Outside of the Cheatriots, there is no team I love watching lose more than the Pokes.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
The Dallas v Buffalo game was hilarious. Jerry Jones dancing around in his box celebrating when the Cowpokes went 7-0 up. Then being shown looking more and more grumpy as the game went on. The Clapper is history as head coach of that team. Outside of the Cheatriots, there is no team I love watching lose more than the Pokes.

Are you a Russian spy sending coded messages back to your masters ? What does all this mean in real English? 😉😉

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
It was embarrassing. Dallas played well for a few drives. The rest was shambolic; dreadful defence, awful throwing and failure to kick basic field goals. The only turkey that should be cut this year is Garrett and he should have gone ages ago.

Captainron

Visit site
Was good to see Buffalo sink the Cowboys. Jerry looked like a film baddy discussing a hit with his cronies while they were getting beaten.

Garrett is a dead man walking

Luckily for Jerry the NFC East is the weakest Division in football and they should still make the playoffs. :mad:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Getting back into this after 30 year lay-off.
My team, back then, was the LA Rams, so I guess I'm stuck with them.
They've had an average season so far but they're on fire tonight!

Captainron

Visit site
Second loss for the 49ers. Baltimore did just about enough to win it on a horrible night weather wise. Jackson is a genuine dual threat QB and got just over 100 yards rushing for the 4th time this season. He sold the 49ers more fakes than an Istanbul street trader. He's still behind my boy Russell Wilson though IMO.

Great to see both coaches going for it on 4th down and despite the score being low, I thought it was a good game.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Right now Jackson will win the MVP because of the East Coast media bias. It is close between him and Russell "Hustle and Bustle Man Muscle" Wilson but I have seen enough media votes to know how these things go. The Seahawks could well take the NFC West from the Niners. Right now, Baltimore is No.1 in the NFL with the Cheatriots 2nd. I'd put Seattle and New Orleans ahead of the Niners but those five are the class of the league right now. There is a fair drop-off to the likes of the Packers, Texans and Chiefs. And somewhere way down the mountain are my Bucs who have managed to play two teams even more crap than they are so have won two on the spin.

Captainron

Visit site
Seahawks beat the Vikings!!

Should have gunned them but had a couple of minutes of madness to let them back in.

Travis Homer with two awesome special teams plays. The fake punt was brilliant