New Top 100 Rankings

Wolf

Visit site
Managed to play Lahinch few years ago before the American price boom, couldn't justify that now which is a shame as I loved it even though the weather was more than blustery, if I go back next year it'll be castle course there only, though we're more likely to head back to Dublin so I'll have to see what's around there.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Managed to play Lahinch few years ago before the American price boom, couldn't justify that now which is a shame as I loved it even though the weather was more than blustery, if I go back next year it'll be castle course there only, though we're more likely to head back to Dublin so I'll have to see what's around there.
Prices around Dublin are the same, anything decent is 200+ I'm afraid.

D

Deleted member 21258

Thought I would chuck into the pot this.

If you haven't played Machrihanish and clubs near it and want to play some irish golf clubs within the same year, Machrihanish does have reciprocals with a number of golf clubs. Cost of membership is about £340.

Members of Machrihanish Golf Club receive a 50% discount on green fees when visiting Dunaverty, Carradale, Shiskine, Ballycastle, Ballyliffin, Portstewart, Castlerock and Rosapenna Golf Clubs.

On top of this you can then access the Scottish Golf Union offers available only to Scottish members.

Could make sense if you play enough, probably only applicable to LQ :)or one or two others.;)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Thought I would chuck into the pot this.

If you haven't played Machrihanish and clubs near it and want to play some irish golf clubs within the same year, Machrihanish does have reciprocals with a number of golf clubs. Cost of membership is about £340.

Members of Machrihanish Golf Club receive a 50% discount on green fees when visiting Dunaverty, Carradale, Shiskine, Ballycastle, Ballyliffin, Portstewart, Castlerock and Rosapenna Golf Clubs.

On top of this you can then access the Scottish Golf Union offers available only to Scottish members.

Could make sense if you play enough, probably only applicable to LQ :)or one or two others.;)
Good point work checking the SGU website Brian, some good deals on there