New Top 100 Rankings

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
All reports I've heard from friends, professional golfers and a "blogger" is that it gets it's big fat member out and wee wee's all over both Machrihanish courses.

Unless you're a national golf magazine wanting to maximize advertising that is.
3 guys from my place got senior country membership for £100 each (stopped now) they say its stunning and a big improvement, despite them rating highly before anyway. its been mentioned before that the owner wants to make it exclusive resort of sorts.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
All reports I've heard from friends, professional golfers and a "blogger" is that it gets it's big fat member out and wee wee's all over both Machrihanish courses.

Unless you're a national golf magazine wanting to maximize advertising that is.
This proves you know nothing about the ranking system.

Shows you know nothing about golf courses.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
This proves you know nothing about the ranking system.
Correct and a very biased opinion. If TOC makes top tens of various lists from different magazines and other organisations it must be doing something right. To say it's only there to increase advertising revenue is about as far away from why the list is compiled as you can get

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Correct and a very biased opinion. If TOC makes top tens of various lists from different magazines and other organisations it must be doing something right. To say it's only there to increase advertising revenue is about as far away from why the list is compiled as you can get

🙄

Keep up.