New Titleist irons

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Saw them for real today in AG and they actually look ok. When I've seen them in pics or reviews I've not been overly impressed, but up close they are quite nice.

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
I think they look really good, am I tempted to buy a set to replace my 714 cb's ? No because I'd buy the cb's and the reality is they haven't changed much for 15 years

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Nothing Earth shattering...I actually preferred the T300's in terms of feel but both were knocked into a cocked hat by the way the Mizuno JPX 919 performed.

apj0524

Head Pro
Visit site
Saw them for real today in AG and they actually look ok. When I've seen them in pics or reviews I've not been overly impressed, but up close they are quite nice.

Saw T range at a local AG 100 and 200 are Ok the 300 with the lump on the back are not to mu liking but might eat my words when I hit them

peld

Visit site
Nothing Earth shattering...I actually preferred the T300's in terms of feel but both were knocked into a cocked hat by the way the Mizuno JPX 919 performed.
All three Mizuno JPX irons blitzed their categories according to mygolfspy. Think the forged irons will be my next set next year (as a reward if i lower my hcp sufficiently)