New Shotscope X5

sjw

Visit site
Anyone going to go for it?

Looks like a much more traditional golf smartwatch, with round touch screen and maps of each hole.

Personally, I will probably stick with the V3.

MACM85

Visit site
Mrs is going to upgrade from her V3 to the X5 as she got an email today offering £100 off from shotscope for existing users. She likes all the stats etc so a no brainer.

Yorkhacker

Visit site
Mrs is going to upgrade from her V3 to the X5 as she got an email today offering £100 off from shotscope for existing users. She likes all the stats etc so a no brainer.

Thanks for that, just checked my junk folder and have the same offer. Think I'll go for it, as i could do with a new set of tags anyway, so I'm effectively saving another £30

sjw

Visit site
Yeah that's the email I got. It is very tempting but there isn't anything wrong with the one I have lol. I do wish the V3 had dogleg distances though (maybe it does and just not for my course). Other than that, the one advantage I think may be good is the ability to place the pin on the watch, as I think their pin collect feature leaves much to be desired.

Teebs

Visit site
Tempted but didn't get the email despite being a V3 user. I do use the V3 with a rangefinder too so not sure it's really worth the upgrade tbh.

Do love the stats..

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Must admit I gave up on the stats tracking as the distances appeared wrong. We have a 210 yd par 3 which when I landed on the green was giving me a distance between 150 and 180 yds.

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Oddly enough was looking at this earlier, I have the V3 and probably would upgrade however haven't had the email so will hold fire and see if I get it.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Anyone going to go for it?

Looks like a much more traditional golf smartwatch, with round touch screen and maps of each hole.

Personally, I will probably stick with the V3.
I’ve been waiting for it’s release.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’ve ordered one to see what the fuss is about.

I’m sure I’ll learn loads using it for my 4 rounds a year. 😢

peld

Visit site
it looks better but given i only wear it for golf, dont think its worth the extra money to upgrade

Reactions: sjw