New, redesigned issue of Golf Monthly out now!

V

vkurup

Mystery solved!! (or hopefully solved)

After about 20 mins of call with the subs guys, looks like the mystery of my missing subs have been solved. They had the wrong address!!. So hopefully 3 issues, starting with the Feb issues will be put into the post today..

Loads of catching up to do..

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Mystery solved!! (or hopefully solved)

After about 20 mins of call with the subs guys, looks like the mystery of my missing subs have been solved. They had the wrong address!!. So hopefully 3 issues, starting with the Feb issues will be put into the post today..

Loads of catching up to do..

glad to hear that's sorted Vinesh

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
talking of losing weight, if it wasn't bad enough seeing imurg busting out on the Callaway tread, i opened then new mag to see another chunkster in the TM fitting.... one thing no one cae acuse GM of is being Fattist;)

Chunkster off 6 tho :) and gone out to 6 at that

as long as I'm the editor, the larger athlete will always have a major role to play in GM!

Good answer Mr H :thup:

V

vkurup

glad to hear that's sorted Vinesh

I am in half mind about confronting one of the neighbour's who has been enjoying 3 months of GM free!! Would be interesting to see his/her reaction esp if they are a golfer

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Has anyone got a spare manchester golf show voucher? As I have downloaded the ipad version I don't have the buy one get one free voucher/code that came with this months mag!

thank you in advance for your help

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Haven't been to the newsagents to pick up my copy. He's probably wondering if I've dropped off the planet as I used to be in every other day 'til the beginning of March. Must pop in after the round tomorrow!

Siren

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I quite like the revamp. A little disappointed in having only 1 page for the forum but otherwise it works very well.

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just back from God's Waiting Room: The Beginning - (Hospital). Saved my copy for the long waiting times.

I have to say I like the new look - much better than before and that comes from someone who generally doesn't care a hoot about colour schemes. :p

Obviously we can't have everything we want and, as Siren says, the Forum content is a bit sparse this time around! Hopefully we'll have more in later issues. But is a :thup::thup: from me.

V

vkurup

Received 3 copies of GM in the post today. Thumbed thru the new look. Definitely a thumb's up. interesting new story at the back with the reader's achievement. Will read over the weekend.