New putter.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Do I need one. No.
Am I happy with my owd two ball. Hell yes.

So why is one winking at me on eBay. Another Odyssey. Thing of beauty.

Someone tell it to go away.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
I always apply the 'fear the man with one gun' to putters and golf as well as clay shooting.

The people I know with one gun/one putter seem to craft a relationship with it and are often better than those with numerous at there disposal.

I have numerous guns and putters and I'm crap at clay shooting and putting. Hope this helps!

So yeah 'fear the man with one putter'.

You could sell the old, buy the new and form that bond with that forever more however...

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just bought an Odyssey marksman it’s lovely.
Thing is in winter our greens are slow and I can’t get the ball to the hole.
The face is so soft I can’t hit it hard enough.
My scotty has no insert and will be going back in the bag Monday.

D

Deleted member 23344

I’ve tried all sorts of putter, usually because I was seduced by glossy photos, but without any level of success. I recently bought an old Ping G5 Anser with a pitted shaft and have started putting really well (for me that is) ... and now rarely three putt. If you are happy with your current one, don’t have your head turned by a new shiny!

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Buy the shiney thing it IS the magic wand and it’s winking at you because it wants you as much as you want it buy it buy it now before it’s too late.

You know that’s all you needed ?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Buy the shiney thing it IS the magic wand and it’s winking at you because it wants you as much as you want it buy it buy it now before it’s too late.

You know that’s all you needed ?
Bad man, a friend would tell me “what I need to hear, not what I want to hear”. ?

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
I believe that I may have mentioned that one of the putters in my current rotation is quite literally older than one of our current presidential candidates.
In 1978, I bought a Ram Zebra for the then princely sum of $75. If I had known it would still see action forty-two years later, I'd have realized that it was a bargain.

Two newer putters look even older except for being in better wear. They're modern replicas of early Twentieth Century hickory-shafted models.

I have no quarrel, as I may have also previously mentioned, with Scotty Cameron or the Evnroll people or even my paisan Bettinardi.
They just don't help me putt any better.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Narrowed my collection down to two main putters. My odyssey 2 ball v-fang and the milled odyssey #9. Prefer the look and feel of the latter but the former is far more consistent at the moment. Do I still want to new putters? Of course but what would I get that provides anything different

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Leave it alone and save up for a decent fitted one if you are wanting to replace a well behaved one you already have.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tashy, which version is it?

I have the Stroke Lab, a pp has the Works one. Nothing between them, both crackers. They give you so much confidence on shorter putts and generally I put much straighter with it.