New Golf Monthly FB group

User20204

Visit site
Will it be filled with most of those who post on here ?

Will it be full of self righteous ?

Do you need a handicap of 15 or above to be "one of the boys" ?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Will it be like the GM whatsapp group that was just one way message traffic & turned into nothing more that a promotional vehicle to get you gambling on golf

Wolf

Visit site
Well importantly the first post of the Faceache group is up and running and ita about tea and jam... I love how cultured we are ?
Weird seeing real names though ?

D

Deleted member 21258

Not on facebook.

Wonder why it has been setup as a closed group, would have thought GM would have kept it as an open group:unsure:

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
The anonymity side of things will put many off but then so many people have attended meets... I can see it being a similar crowd to the big posters on here who attend meets, minus those who don’t who are often a tad more controversial. I’d almost include me in that but the only reason I don’t put my name down is I sadly don’t play much anymore. :(

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Think I've figured out who a couple are, mines easy to work out if you see the cover photo but it makes forna more direct response to people which isn't always a good thing
I've posted things on here with my name in before so not too hard to work out which one I am. :p