New driver .. Callaway

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have a lovely callaway 815 great big Bertha alpha double black diamond looking for a new home that can be cheap while you make your mind up 👍

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes, but in general my flight is low. The ball is okay off the 5wood and all of my irons, so I just need to get the right combination for my driver.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a lovely callaway 815 great big Bertha alpha double black diamond looking for a new home that can be cheap while you make your mind up 👍
I have one I am using right now, with a lovely selection of shafts, hence staying with callaway

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
New driver was leaked in the states, due Feb 19
So may be worth hanging on for that or a price drop on this years models.
New one is yellow and green - looked epic :), then the picture got pulled

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've got half an eye out for a driver at the moment so I googled this club. Pictures look lovely, started to get tempted. Then the reviews started with 'for experts only'. At that moment I knew it wasn't the club for me :LOL:

Roops

Head Pro
Visit site
I hit a Rogue a couple of weeks back. It's the first driver from the current breed of mega drivers that I have hit. Totally blown away in comparison to my 909 (not surprising really....) It's the only club in my bag that isn't fitted, so that's going to be rectified in fairly short order........ :) Don't think you could go wrong with the current Rogue.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looked at the titleist offerings, great looking clubs, but looks like the callaways have the better of them for ball speeds.
Just trying to decide on epic or rogue, rogue has the more forgiving face but is £100 dearer, and has more shaft options.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looked at the titleist offerings, great looking clubs, but looks like the callaways have the better of them for ball speeds.
Just trying to decide on epic or rogue, rogue has the more forgiving face but is £100 dearer, and has more shaft options.

Re. the new Titleist TS2/3 driver ball speeds, that may be the case for you but it's not the case in general. The TS2/3 are right at the very top of the tree of the current crop of drivers re. ball speeds/hot faces.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Epic Flash is the new model
That sounds like a cross between a kitchen surface cleaner and fancy bleach for the toilet bowl...

As opposed to an Epic Flush which would either be a fabulous poker hand , or something that Imurg does that we don’t want to talk about 😂😂

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Re. the new Titleist TS2/3 driver ball speeds, that may be the case for you but it's not the case in general. The TS2/3 are right at the very top of the tree of the current crop of drivers re. ball speeds/hot faces.
I have not seen any reviews confirming that .. send a link through please

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have not seen any reviews confirming that .. send a link through please

Here is one from Mike Newton. He actually prefers the Callaway for both looks, feel and hits it further due to higher launch and lower spin with the Callaway, BUT the ball speed on the TS3 is higher. All the reviews I've seen have the TS2/3 ball speed right at the top of the charts...