New Bargains Thread

Springveldt

Visit site
Got 2 "like new" Jaws full toe wedges in black from Callaway preowned for £104 delivered. Both came with the protective stickers still on the heads, can't complain at that for £52 a wedge. Those will be replacing my old 54 and 58 Vokey wedges, still need to replace the 50 now but there was nothing in the sale in 50 degrees. I'll need to keep an eye on the site to see if they get any in.

Not a chance I'd be paying £169 for a new Vokey wedge, mental prices.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Some people just use stock spikes, but if you dont get measured for your ground reaction forces and torque, how are you going to choose spike design and length to suit your swing ??? Some just wear them straight from the box ! 🤪

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
Whereas I’m 44 and wear what I want because I couldn’t give a flying infraction what anyone thinks about what I’m wearing.

I can’t wait until the course dries out so I can wear my new Jordan high tops.

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.png

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
A Ping PLD 4 Tyne putter off eBay at a very nice price. Shame it’s an inch shorter than advertised and the grip isn’t on straight 🤦‍♂️

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
A Ping PLD 4 Tyne putter off eBay at a very nice price. Shame it’s an inch shorter than advertised and the grip isn’t on straight 🤦‍♂️
They look lovely though. I've got a past generation one but not as sexy as this.

If you put a new grip on can you live with it or is the length a problem?

sunshine

Visit site
They look great but surely wearing those should be reserved for people under the age of 30?

Er… people under 30 weren’t born when the Air Max 90 came out. The clue is in the title.

These are a design classic, probably appeal strongest if you were a teenager in the 90s but they have a wide appeal.

I’ve seen plenty of people in their 60’s wearing the air max 270’s which feature a much more striking design and huge air bubble in the heel.

BiMGuy

Visit site
They look lovely though. I've got a past generation one but not as sexy as this.

If you put a new grip on can you live with it or is the length a problem?
It’s not a problem. The putter is 33”. I usually play with a 34 and grip down a bit.

My pro says he can realign the grip, but even if he can’t it’s still only £20 for a new one.

It’s a very nice putter, I’ve had my eye on one for a while, but not at full price.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Er… people under 30 weren’t born when the Air Max 90 came out. The clue is in the title.

These are a design classic, probably appeal strongest if you were a teenager in the 90s but they have a wide appeal.

I’ve seen plenty of people in their 60’s wearing the air max 270’s which feature a much more striking design and huge air bubble in the heel.

I'm 40 and buy them, we only had enough money for no brand trainers as kids. Now that I can buy what I like, I'm all over them.

BiMGuy

Visit site
Golf Clubs 4 Cash offering 14% off everything on their App only - use code LOVE14

Valid today and tomorrow only
That will bring their prices down to just over what things are worth rather than a lot more than they are worth😆