New Bargains Thread

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tried some Benross waterproof shoes on at AG. I'm size 8 and they were small. Tried 9 too big but comfy. If they did half sizes I'd have bought. Also, not a bargin but the womens stuff looked well good. They seem to have dropped whoever they stocked and gone with Ellesse. Lovely stuff. Much better than the mens dull stuff.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Tried some Benross waterproof shoes on at AG. I'm size 8 and they were small. Tried 9 too big but comfy. If they did half sizes I'd have bought. Also, not a bargin but the womens stuff looked well good. They seem to have dropped whoever they stocked and gone with Ellesse. Lovely stuff. Much better than the mens dull stuff.

so what was the bargain? confused!!!

phils226

Medal Winner
Visit site
Shotscope V2 GPS Watch at Online Golf for £69.90 with 16 Trackeing Tags - Still available and although V3 now available this is less than 1/2 the price

335790-Shot-Scope-V2-GPS-Watch-1.jpg

sunshine

Visit site
Cheers guys! Just thought i'd check before buying a £300+ driver!

Bit late to the conversation, but I've ordered from them many times, and returned items as well, with no problems.

They have a shop in north London, which isn't very large, but is attached to their warehouse so they can fetch anything in stock for you to try out. They also have a net with a simulator and fitting kit.

They aren't always the cheapest but they are reliable.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nike shoes arrived yesterday, they look spiffing but they are woefully small. I’m a size 9 shoe in everything but these are like an 8. Now so I return them or stick them on EBay ?

Last edited: