New Bargains Thread

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Looking to fill your hip flasks?

My local Tesco today had Dalwinnie, Old Pulteney, Glenmorangie etc all at £25 a 70cl bottle. Famous Grouse £16 a litre bottle.
Also, any 6 bottles of wine gets you 25% off.

Trolley got rather heavy today.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm not telling people to buy things, I'm just pointing out deals. You may not like TM bags, others do. I have the Shotscope V3 and I'd rather use this easily from my wrist than hunt for a phone in the pouring rain on every shot. Horses for Courses.

(y) it's very hard to make a post sound like you're being friendly.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I seem to remember a few posts from you a short while ago making poor excuses for losing a competition and over hitting to greens? Why? because one of your free apps wasn’t working right…. (I’ve never had any issues with my Garmin watch mapping ?)

To a person shopping for a bag, or a watch these may well be a bargain and something they were looking for! Nobody is forcing you to read the thread or buy anything shared on it. What a walloper!

A what now? THat's a new one?....and agreed I did, but I've found out why and had it all corrected. I'm all good now.

Also, I'm only saying. Not posting to have a row or anything. :)

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If anyone's looking for water bottles, I just looked at Chilly's and they're doing a Black Friday sale. I've got two 750ml bottles (for me and for the wife) for £17.50 each. Colour dependant, as some colours are cheaper than others.

Did you go for the nice bright pink one? Lol

D

Deleted member 21258

Bought some cheap waterproof callaway shoes. Good news there are waterproof, bad news they like my ankle to much and decide to have a bite off them!

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I had a TM cart bag that didn't last six months so won't be purchasing this and as for a watch costing 160 notes that gives the same info as you can get for free from a phone app, then that's not really a bargain, unless of course it realigns your swing as you do it so that you strike the ball perfectly everytime. Does it so this?
Sorry Robbo, I'm here so save people's money. I do it time and time again. Not that some listen. Sometimes you just gotta buy the shiny things

Wish I’d read this before buying an Apple Watch at the weekend. ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Druids golf are having a 95% off sale this Friday, you need to pre register to get the code.
Ssshh, don't go telling everyone. My sizes will have all gone then and I'll be left with the County Golf 4 XL sizes only :LOL:.

It does look like being a tempting sale. They have been teasing upcoming sale items each day and I'm drawn in.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
You have to give them your phone number as well though? Not sure I like that. Can you get away with sticking a fake number in? :LOL:

It does say that by giving your mobile number you agree to receiving texts and emails - I try not to get texts where possible from all and sundry